Germicidal UV-C Light is now widely used in healthcare, K-12, and higher education facilities to maintain a healthy indoor environment by preventing the spread of airborne infectious diseases, mold, and other pathogens. UV-C technology is a greener, more cost-effective, alternative to chemical disinfection.
UV light has been proven to kill 90% on microbial contaminants after 10 min of exposure and 99% after 1 hr. UV-C light combined with APCO® cells neutralizes odors and toxic VOCs.
Benefits of UV-C light HVAC disinfection:
Keeps coil free of mold & microbial growth - No more coil cleaning!